Online Integrated Approach to Wellness Curriculum
3 Course Bundle
Online Wellness Curriculum Bundle (3 Courses)
Learn to Teach Yoga Calm
Learn the complete Yoga Calm curriculum from its founders, Lynea and Jim Gillen, from the comfort of your home. This state of the art online learning program includes the Integrated Approach to Wellness 1-3 course curriculum component of the Youth Instructor Certification series. (After completion of this course, you may take the Practicum and Capstone courses to complete your Youth Instructor Certification.)
This special online course series is specifically designed for teachers, counselors, therapists and parents to teach PreK-12 youth mindfulness, yoga and social/emotional skills. Overall, you will learn activities that:
- Reduce stress, self-nurture, and regulate emotions
- Reinforce student-engagement, intrinsic motivation and positive school climate
- Strengthen empathy, reinforce student caring and lessen bullying
- Employ brain-friendly strategies to advance student achievement
- Enhance communication, trust, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strengthen the brain's executive function to develop attention, higher-order processing. cognitive flexibility and creative problem-solving
- Help with anxiety, trauma, sensory integration, ADHD and autism
Past course participants have reported that personally practicing and teaching these skills also helps reduce their stress, making for more productive classrooms and calmer homes.
Learn from the Leaders
Yoga Calm trainees and Certified Instructors support over thousands of children each day, with one of the most comprehensive children's health and wellness programs available. Developed from over 35 years of yoga, classroom teaching and counseling experience, its college-accredited courses, award-winning materials and research-supported methods have been distilled into this course.
Here's What's Covered
- Children's Heath & Yoga
- Research Support for Mindfulness and Yoga with Youth
- Principles of Contemplative Education
- Sequences for Classrooms, Therapeutic Settings and Homes
- Integrative Alignment
- Yogic Breathing Techniques
- Social/Emotional Learning and Communication Skills
- Guided Relaxations, Storytelling & Symbolic Language
- Classroom Environment/Management
- Emotional Guidance & Behavior Support
Classroom Tested, Award Winning, College Accredited
The most complete offering available, with Yoga Calm's award-winning materials and uniquely integrated approach that includes Yoga, Mindfulness and Social Emotional skill training for PreK-12 youth and for school, home and therapeutic settings.
A certificate of completion, showing 36 instructional hours, is provided and coursework is accepted for continuing education by many professional licensing boards. And the Curriculum Course Bundle qualifies for up to 3 graduate-level, semester credits from the University of the Pacific/Benerd College, 36 Clock Hours from Washington School Counseling Association, and CEUs.
$495 course bundle fee; Includes Yoga Calm for Children. (Book mailed free of charge in the U.S, $13 to Canada, and $18 to all other international addresses, billed separately.)
10% Group Discount for groups of 3 or more. Contact [email protected] for registration information)
Purchase orders accepted. Send PO to [email protected] along with registrant names and email addresses)
Installment billing available. Select “PayPal CREDIT” for 6 months of interest-free financing (requires a minimum $25/month payment).
Contact us if you have any questions.