Online Youth Instructor Certification Course Bundle
This 5-course series is our cost-effective option to learn the complete Yoga Calm curriculum and be awarded certification. It features:
- 60 hours of self-paced, high-quality, step-by-step instruction to empower you to teach in any setting.
- Personal coaching to guide you through your learning process, help answer questions, and provide support when you need it.
- No time limit for completion with lifetime access to course materials after certification.
- Certificate of completion provided and transcripted CEUs and 5 graduate credits available.
- 4-month Installment billing option, with $250 initial payment. School purchase orders accepted.
- 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Transforming Childhood Trauma: Healing Heart, Mind & Body
Learn a strength‐based approach for working with childhood trauma that engages the whole child, including their physical, mental and emotional resources to promote healing, develop resilience and support growth. Explore how to integrate evidence-based tools, such as yoga, mindfulness and social-emotional learning activities into your work with youth…
Trauma Releasing Exercises
Certification Training | Module 1, Jan, 2019
with Susan Shifman & Lynea Gillen Jan 18-20, 2019, 9:30am – 5:00pm Still Moving Yoga, Portland, Oregon New Tools… New Hope… Is work stress affecting your effectiveness, relationships and health? Do you want to find more effective ways to support your health and help others manage chronic stress and traumatic experiences? Since stress and trauma […]
Integrated Approach to Wellness 1: Introduction to Yoga Calm
Learn to teach 40 simple yoga-based activities, mindfulness exercises, and social/emotional skill training to help PreK-12 students improve self-control, attention, behavioral skills, physical health and emotional stability. Fun, effective and appropriate for all ages and abilities, including special needs students. Includes lesson plans, research support, trauma-informed practices, and textbook.
Books & Media
Need more info?
Set up a personal 30-minute consult at this link.